Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Lonely Weekend

So it looks to be another busy weekend. I have twice as many labs to grade and twice as much to get done. Oh well I guess that's life.

One of the things that I am doing this weekend is writing a paper for the Arkansas Department for Higher Education (or some-such). They are sponsoring undergraduate research next year on any subject. One of my profs found out about the capacitive sensor that I built over the summer and he suggested that I submit my designs. If they decide to pick it up then I will get to be paid to do research next semester, which would be really great. I have also decided that I am probably going to pursue an REU next summer, which would also give me some good experience. Until then though I have a very large amount of work to get done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good talking to you today. Sorry that your weekends have been so busy lately. We'll look forward to seeing you next weekend - hopefully you can get some rest.