Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ireland continued

So I have a lot more pictures now. Unfortunately I was only able to get like 10 pictures of Kilkenny and then only like 1 of those came out at all. But I have lots of Cork and Doolin, where I am right now. Here are some of the better ones.


St. Canice's. The only picture from Kilkenny that I was able to salvage.



The center of Cork city.


St. Anne's


Blarney Castle. And yes, I kissed the stone. I did not however, pay for the photo.


Blarney Castle.


Doolin countryside. This so far is my favorite place in the world, right behind Disney World.


A short walk away from my hostel you can see the Cliffs of Moher. Tomorrow I am going to go there so I will have more pictures of them. After that it is off to Galway were I will be until I head home on the 9th

1 comment:

Andra Beth said...

breathtaking dear! I love the photos! I can't wait to see more.

All my love, AP